Does Stripe Provide Consistent Support Across Support Options?

Harv45

Hello, I am seeing more and more merchants talking about Stripe and am interested if it better alternative to Paypal. Given I am having enough about Paypal's "un consistent" support I keep on hearing about emails vs. calling them.

Does Stripe provides a more consistent support regardless how you get a hold of them? Or is dialing in "almost always" going to grant you a "get out of jail card" over emailing them?

Taken right off my mind. I've also been very curious about what makes Stripe better and why so many providers been switching.

Most recently I thought about Stripe yesterday when I paid $2.27 for a $20 transfer to a friend of mine. Either the transaction costs were raised, but that is a steep fee for a personal PayPal to PayPal transfer.

Taken right off my mind. I've also been very curious about what makes Stripe better and why so many providers been switching.

Most recently I thought about Stripe yesterday when I paid $2.27 for a $20 transfer to a friend of mine. Either the transaction costs were raised, but that is a steep fee for a personal PayPal to PayPal transfer.

That is very strange for such a situation for them to be charging you.

Personally I am just not feeling secure with them "treating" callers differently than people who communicate on their PCs (like myself).

PayPal vs Stripe is totally depended on the needs of your business. Use both if you're looking to trade internationally which will save money on the transaction fees.

However, in the US both PayPal and Stripe charge the same basic fee: 2.9% + 30c per successful transaction so if you are looking transactions in the US only then you can either use Paypal or Stripe. Hope it helps. :)

In all honesty it boils down to personal preference. I know this is a bit off topic but I plan on looking into 2CO as an option for my billing gateway. I haven't really had much luck with PayPal.