Does anyone have experience with WorldPay?

HostXNow

Does anyone have experience with WorldPay? They phoned me to get me setup with them. Long story short the application was approved and I may add it soon along with Stripe (already setup with them from years ago, but now WHMCS has an official plugin, so it is better).

Anyone know if WorldPay is suitable for hosting? From what I've read they seem ok. They offer lower fees and take less % per transaction to name a few.

Does anyone have experience with WorldPay? They phoned me to get me setup with them. Long story short the application was approved and I may add it soon along with Stripe (already setup with them from years ago, but now WHMCS has an official plugin, so it is better).

Anyone know if WorldPay is suitable for hosting? From what I've read they seem ok. They offer lower fees and take less % per transaction to name a few.

never used worldpay for years when i was running an offline business, they were very expensive and kept calling you to try and sell more features.

If you are using Stripe then why are you considering Worldpay as they are both credit/debit card processors

never used worldpay for years when i was running an offline business, they were very expensive and kept calling you to try and sell more features.

If you are using Stripe then why are you considering Worldpay as they are both credit/debit card processors

Many providers offer PayPal and Stripe so similar to offering WorldPay and Stripe/PayPal.

Not everyone can or wants to use PayPal. You can lose legit sales by only offering a few payment methods.

But I have been happy with PayPal for years and it does the job, so in no rush to add other payment methods. Just something I've been considering.

Many providers offer PayPal and Stripe so similar to offering WorldPay and Stripe/PayPal.

Not everyone can or wants to use PayPal. You can lose legit sales by only offering a few payment methods.

But I have been happy with PayPal for years and it does the job, so in no rush to add other payment methods. Just something I've been considering.

But Stripe and Worldpay do and offer the same services. they are both credit card/debit card processors.

Paypal allows you to have a credit with them that remains in your paypal account to use in the future.

so yes offer Stripe/Paypal or Worldpay/Paypal, but no good offering Worldpay/Stripe as both these are exactly the same

so offer

Paypal
A credit/debit card processor ( worldpay/stripe/authorize Net etc.)
Direct Debit
Direct Bank Transfers

these are the only options you should need to offer

As the guy above said, they offer the same things. I would use mostly PayPal, credit card processor, bitcoin and maybe some alternative payment methods. But the majority pay with card.

Actually one time I did face issue with Stripe where the payment from Stripe was paid to the wrong bank account due to their system at the time. Long story short, it took many months for me to get the funds from the bank account. Other than that they were good.

I need to compare the difference between Stripe and WorldPay.

Ps, I think some of you don't know what I mean. Customers can already pay via Card/Debit card directly on our website because we have a merchant account with PayPal and so, in that case, we don't need anything else. But different card processor offers various methods.

For example, if a customer pays us using credit from their PayPal account then the credit is available right away, but if they pay by card, then those funds do not clear for 30 days due to PayPal having 30 days rollover.

WorldPay told me that payments clear with them within just 3 days, plus they have lower fees, etc.

So there is a good reason to use different gateways/processors.

I wouldn't go as far as to offer 40+ different payment methods like some providers do (unless you have a large HR dept) but having <5 is ok, even for smaller businesses.

I wouldn't go as far as to offer 40+ different payment methods like some providers do (unless you have a large HR dept) but having <5 is ok, even for smaller businesses.

Stripe is 7 days to get money

We offer 5 methods to pay

Direct Debits which charge us 1% to a max. of £2 ( a 10 day lead) per transaction
Stripe which charge us 1.9% + 20p per transaction
Payatrader (mobile) which charge us 2.30% per transaction
Bank Transfer/SO which charge us upto 40p per deposit
Paypal which charge us 3.4% + 20p per transaction

we dont see any need to offer any more methods

I only have a experience as a user. I saw many hosting provider use them and also I use it for paying my invoice directly through my debit card which is a good option for people who don't use PayPal.