$$$ Do YOU have connections, and want to earn a lot of money? $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyWebSol

I know a posted a similar thread a few days ago, but the offer has changed severely, so I feel that I have to make a thread to get the needed attention to this new and improved offer.

Easy Web Solutions is a rather new company that specialize in all sorts of internet services, ranging from hosting to complete web design.

We are currently looking to hire someone to promote our services, and provide us with clients for all of our services, but first and foremost Hosting and Web Design. The reason we feel the need to do this, is that we are new to the business, and our network of contacts is rather small for the time being.

What is in it for you?
20% Comission of all revenue we make of clientell you are able to provide us with. For those of you thinking that it's not possible to make money from this, think again.
If you are able to get us one client that will purchase our Ultimate Pro Hosting Plan ($49.95 per month - packed with features, should NOT be hard to sell), you will be making $10 dollars every month for as long as this client stays with us.
Now say you provide us with five clients that will purchase this hosting plan, then you are suddenly making $50 per month thanks to that.
Throw in the three clients you manage to provide us that need a complete web design for $200 - $300, and you can add another $150 to the $50 you are making every month!
So you see, there is a huge possibility to make money from this, as long as you do your work fairly good.

Now get me straight, we are looking for people that have these connections, and are able to steadily provide us with new clients on both the Hosting and the Web Design sides of the business.

Interested? If so, please reply to this thread, and I will get back to you. You can also send me an e-mail at services@easywebsol.com, or contact me through Instant Messaging services such as AIM (larscsim), MSN (ashtrey_zu@hotmail.com) or ICQ (179620647).

I know there are many of you out there with a large network of connections, so why don't you use it to earn some extra cash?

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Lars-Christian Simonsen
CEO, Easy Web Solutions
http://www.easywebsol.com/

EasyWebSol

you need to make it clear and i guess 20% is not quite enough so how about adding or giving some other features?

I'll close this thread until they contact us because: (a) its old (b) the company might have sold their business, running under different name or quit the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.