CustomerService.site -- Opinions?

I like the new TLDs, I think there is something very brandable in them. The left and right part of the domain is also almost always specific and definitive enough to what the site is about.

I like the name, but can't see too big of a value. If I had the $, I'd probably invest in a more higher and sticky name with a .LIVE extension. But that's already a premium name at registration, for obvious reasons. :)

Thank you for the reply Artashes,

I like them when they make good sense like this name that I got people do search for "Customer Service Site" in this case they are good.

Thank you for the reply.

Any web hosting service could use this domain for their customer support site.

There's thousands of searchers done per month for Customer Service.

They could use it to attract some visitors to their service if done right.

Last edited:
I guess I'm of the different opinion as I just don't see the value in this domain name. Of course, some people will pay a premium price for it, but not I. I love when searching for it, I get that this domain may be for sale. Say what? Of course it's for sale. That's why it was bought in the first place - to sell for a profit.

I guess I'm of the different opinion as I just don't see the value in this domain name. Of course, some people will pay a premium price for it, but not I. I love when searching for it, I get that this domain may be for sale. Say what? Of course it's for sale. That's why it was bought in the first place - to sell for a profit.

Hello SenseiSteve,

Thank you for the reply.

Of course this is not a PREMIUM domain but it has some value. There's over 20 different TLD's with some that does not even go with the extension. This name makes perfect sense because it goes well with the extension .site

I'm a bit lost with your comment about love searching for it but finding out it's for sale and for profit. I don't see what that has to do with the valuation of a domain name. Isn't that what the appraisal forum are for?

Hello SenseiSteve,

Thank you for the reply.

Of course this is not a PREMIUM domain but it has some value. There's over 20 different TLD's with some that does not even go with the extension. This name makes perfect sense because it goes well with the extension .site

I'm a bit lost with your comment about love searching for it but finding out it's for sale and for profit. I don't see what that has to do with the valuation of a domain name. Isn't that what the appraisal forum are for?

Sorry, I wasn't looking at this from the forum point of view - rather what I found when searching online for it.

Thank you for the reply easyhostmedia,

Those GENERATED appraisal sites are not accurate to really tell how much is a domain name worth.

I use estibot to know how much a term is searched for monthly and cpc of a domain.

Last edited:
Like I said on a different forum

What you could do is set up a multi-subdomain type website (similar to WP Multi Network) and allow different businesses to use their own sub-domain to offer support to their customers.

If you could get some kinda multi helpdesk type configuration, then you could well be on to something.

So if someone is looking to do something like that then they might pay a lot for the domain.

I'd like 20% commission please :D

Hey it will help me pay for the renewal of my .hosting which as you mentioned in a different thread the price is going to increase to $300/year :disagree:

Serious, good luck selling the domain. :thumbup: