Cloudflare alternates?

turbovp

Hello,
Most of the companies are using cloudflare but how about their competitor and alternates?
Thanks

If it is for domain name registration(since you posted in domain names section), there are many alternatives like namesilo, namecheap, porkbun, godaddy etc.

I have a very unpopular opinion with CloudFlare, I think for small business and most everyday websites, it's an unnecessary added layer of complexity and really brings no benefits to the table.

I have a very unpopular opinion with CloudFlare, I think for small business and most everyday websites, it's an unnecessary added layer of complexity and really brings no benefits to the table.
I think that depends on what you are using CloudFlare for...

If you are using them as a reverse proxy and using all of their other tools then I absolutely agree. I never use it for any of that.

But if you are using them only as a DNS provider then you are getting a very reliable and very fast DNS resolution for free with a nice interface and some features that others would charge premium prices for.

Am using ClouDNS and it works great for my domains. They have a free version so you can try it and the paid version isnt that expensive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam