Chrome does not work on Namecheap website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCJHOSTING

I find it very annoying every time I go to Namecheap to edit or purchase a domain I have to use internet explorer, I think the company knows about this issue as I asked one of their chat representatives about it and they told me to use internet explore, you would think they could pay someone to get it to work with chrome. :crash:

I find it very annoying every time I go to Namecheap to edit or purchase a domain I have to use internet explorer, I think the company knows about this issue as I asked one of their chat representatives about it and they told me to use internet explore, you would think they could pay someone to get it to work with chrome. :crash:

I have no issues using Chrome on the namecheap website

I have no issues using Chrome on the namecheap website
It just won't show for me on chrome, its the only web site that does not show on chrome for me as yet. I thought it might of been kaspersky doing it, so I stopped protection I got a page saying hang on cowboy. Then It went back to normal were it looks like there are no css. They know about this issue because they told me to use internet explore.

It just won't show for me on chrome, its the only web site that does not show on chrome for me as yet. I thought it might of been kaspersky doing it, so I stopped protection I got a page saying hang on cowboy. Then It went back to normal were it looks like there are no css. They know about this issue because they told me to use internet explore.

I am aware of Google pulling some extensions etc. from being compatible with Chrome.

You would think that they would make it compatible with chrome, as more people use chrome over internet explorer. :shaky:

It is Google that seems to be the ones that messes things up. I have no idea what google are playing at.

the got rid of google checkout, google wallet and certain extensions etc. will no longer work in chrome because google stopped them.

but as i say i have had no issues with namecheap using chrome. i like chrome as its linked to your google account, so you dont have to keep saving favourites if you have computer issues

I am surprised you've had this issue as I primarily use Chrome and have never had an issue with Namecheap.

I am surprised you've had this issue as I primarily use Chrome and have never had an issue with Namecheap.
I have try to goggle what is happening, but their don't seem to be a clear answer, I will just have to use internet explorer to gain access to it.

I have been using namecheap for years now. And i also use Google Chrome browser most of the time.
I have never faced any such issues. And i do open my namecheap panel monthly.
You should try updating your browser or reinstalling it.

I've been using namecheap for a while now with chrome. Haven't ever faced any issues that you mentioned above. It seems to be a local issue at your end.

I have never had a issue with chrome on namecheap
you might want to make sure no extensions are disabled in chrome.

You should try to login with Incognito Window. If it works, it must be from some extension you are using.

Works fine to me in chrome , just checked with new and old versions .. just clear cache and cookies ..or upgrade to new version of chrome

I use namecheap as seldom as possible, but have never had an issue using Chrome to browse their site.
It's likely the version of Chrome, or your extensions that are causing this issue, not Namecheap specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.