Cheap reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again... "Cheap" and "best" used in the same sentence.

I think while we all likely share the same definition of "best", before we continue this discussion, we need to understand what your level of "cheap" is. How cheap are we talking about? Is it $20? $10? $5? Is it $0.01?

Price is directly linked to expectations.

It costs money to provide the service you use. While I understand that the cheaper you can get it the cheaper you can provide it - keep in mind that if you're competing on price you're already losing the battle.

If you are wanting cheap to compete against the big boys then dont bother as you cannot do this, so not worth trying.
Find a niche market and use that to gain reputation etc.

Its impossible to have the best hosting, whilst also being cheap, like others have said pick one and go with it. See how their service is and if you don't like it, find another.

Its impossible to have the best hosting, whilst also being cheap, like others have said pick one and go with it. See how their service is and if you don't like it, find another.

Wouldn't it be better idea to file in a ticket or so with the sales department/talk on live chat about your requirements before hand?

Then only when you have some then you can eventually find the "that one". Then either ditch the rest or keep them as "alternatives".

Find a niche market and use that to gain reputation etc.

These "niche markets" have all gone. Period. They are more than occupied.
Some of these people that want "cheap" and "best" will no longer exist in a matter of a few weeks until they realise this is no longer a get quick rich business.

These "niche markets" have all gone. Period. They are more than occupied.
Some of these people that want "cheap" and "best" will no longer exist in a matter of a few weeks until they realise this is no longer a get quick rich business.

niches are still around if you look and web hosting has NEVER been a get rich quick business

What host is the best and cheapest in delivering reselling?
I love these types of questions as there is no correct answer, leaving the thread open to discussion. Since you can't really use the best and the cheapest when discussing a single reseller provider, perhaps you could rephrase your query, like possibly who would you recommend as the best reseller provider in the $10 range? $20 range?

Regardless, the best provider for you is the one that most closely matches your specific hosting requirements.

Cheap and quality are usually antagonistic qualities. That being said competition among providers can be beneficial for the customer. I would not recommend the Biggest and smallest providers.
The best option is always a mid-sized business as they usually provide quality of service at really competitive prices.
I tried many hosts to date the worst ones were always the biggest ones. Then quality varied for the smallest providers depending on how experienced that 1-2 person was behind the business. But mid-sized providers never disappointed me.

Hello You Better go with Best Service Provider Rather Cheap still you think of Money Go with Medium Range Hosting Provider

thank you

What host is the best and cheapest in delivering reselling?

As noted, it all depends on your requirements, such as HDD or SSD. The most important factor is location. If you need a host in the USA, it wouldn't make sense for us to recommend a host in Europe. :)

The big truth is that most of "top" hosts are recommended to you for one and only reason- they pay to web site owner much more money than other companies. Unfortunately, this way you will never - ever be advised which hosts are actually reliable, safe and true hosting providers but you will certainly be pointed to incompetent, second league hosts which make their way not by providing quality services but by bribing web site owners.

You can find various hosting company who provide Reseller Hosting at cheap price but it will hard to find cheap provider with fast server speed because of most of oversell their resource.

So, You can ask them to provide hosted site link or purchase only for a month for testing purpose and If it look ok then continue your plan.

I would rather pay a little bit extra for a higher quality of service, you want to know my reseller please feel free to message me.

Thanks

The cheap and best both are contradictory to each other. If you want the best service then you will need to pay for it. Without paying you won't get the proper service. Just one thing you can do is comparing the prices of various companies and select the best among them by their quality of service.

I'd like to hop in and mention that you're going to find a lot of people saying "cheap and good are mutually exclusive." And while there is a kernel of truth to that, be cautious of fallaciously extrapolating that you must spend a lot to get stable hosting.

The hosting you're asking about, reseller hosting, doesn't need to be expensive to be stable. I think you'll find nice stable hosting as long as you check reviews and probably as long as you don't go with the cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.