Business during Corona

No need to recover as business is booming. This virus has forced many businesses and organizations to do more business remotely over the Internet, and that trend will continue.

I closed my hosting business in 2018 and over recent months i have had ex clients contact me if i am thinking about starting up again, ever had other enquiries asking if i am hosting.

Thankfully my choice of running a virtual business (hosting) has disallowed COVID-19 from affecting it, as everyone that has to stay home can still work at home without any difference in the work style or work load :)

During the Corona and After the corona, hosting business grows because more people start an online business and I think in future all the technology will improve

Hello,

Did corona affected your business? How do you plan to recover if its affected
:)

Yes it has affected alot of business including mine I run an electronic shop unfortunately I had to kept it closed for 5 months due to lockdown now government has allowed the open to shop but the business is quite slow and I feel it'll take few more months for the business to cover up

Last edited:
Yes it has affected alot of business including mine I run an electronic shop unfortunately I had to kept it closed for 5 months due to lockdown now government has allowed the open to shop but the business is quite slow and I feel it'll take few more months for the business to cover up

Ah, Thats sad to hear.. Hope for the best!

In my opinion, hosting business will grow during this period (covid)... it will be better for us which own the business.

People will be 'forced' to move their business online. And guess who will be hosting them? Us!

In my opinion, hosting business will grow during this period (covid)... it will be better for us which own the business.

People will be 'forced' to move their business online. And guess who will be hosting them? Us!

Yea, thats the hope we all have.. lol :)

It looks like digital business is having a banner year and prospering all around. Naturally, web hosting is going to be one of the greatest beneficiaries of small businesses around the world going online. My digital business outside of HostingDiscussion has been doing very well through the pandemic as well. Earlier today I chatted with one of the well-known domain investors and he is also enjoying a record year.

I firmly believe this trend will continue for the foreseeable future. Even once we have a vaccine, we've all been forced to adapt to doing stuff remotely - even my magic shows. Web developers and hosting providers seem to be doing well and there's no reason to believe that will change.

I firmly believe this trend will continue for the foreseeable future. Even once we have a vaccine, we've all been forced to adapt to doing stuff remotely - even my magic shows. Web developers and hosting providers seem to be doing well and there's no reason to believe that will change.
True. we are all in the New Normal. I can see many companies closing large offices as they all seem to be working fine with staff working from home remotely, so no need for offices eating up profits. vaccines will go to the highest bidder. in then UK the Gov has ordered 5 million doses (enough for 2.4 million people) which will be ready in the summer 2021 this is great when the UK has 64 million people.

We got a sharp drop in monthly income on March, 2020 probably due to the Pandemic. But from April to today we have been acquiring more and more customers each month. Monthly income begin to rise since April. I think it could probably be a result of traditional businesses being forced to an online platform.

We would have expected an increase in traffic/sales but we made an unfortunate decision to rebrand our main URL from infused-hosting.com to infusedhosting.co.uk during the UK lockdown(May/June). This dramatically effected our page ranking and search traffic. Slowly recovering