Boxbilling web host billing software

GixHosting

Anyone here have experience with boxbilling software? It's free but there have been no updates for it since three years. Is it good to use, what do you think?

Anyone here have experience with boxbilling software? It's free but there have been no updates for it since three years. Is it good to use, what do you think?

Its not really free as the free version will only allow 5 products.

but i would not use it as its not kept upto date

I've never used it or had any experience with but looking at their website, I would say WHMCS seems a much better solution.

I tried it many years ago, it was fun for testing.

But I wouldn't use it for my servers or anything serious.

Hello,

I have tried this in the past but it didnt worked well for me. From my personal experience, I would prefer whmcs as it is very easy to manage.

You can get free whmcs by getting a reseller hostings, few of the providers are offering it, you can get reseller hosting + whmcs starter license for $8.95 I guess.

you can get reseller hosting + whmcs starter license for $8.95 I guess.

I dont think so, as a starter WHMCS licence is $18.95 a mth alone and even a reseller is charged a $13.60 a mth. unless they take 100+ licences and this drops to $7.20 a mth.

Unfortunately Boxbilling is abandoned by the developers, whilst it still can be used, it's not really worth it because of how outdated it is. Might as well pay a little more and use WHMCS ;)