BitNinja vs Imunify360

natan

Hello,

We are using Bitninja from at least 1 year, but we have found most of their features don't work properly and incomplete or required more development.

Also, their price is a little bit high for 250+ users. So, we are looking for a best alternative for server security. If you have any experience with Imunify360 or any other server security software, then kindly suggest on this thread.

Many Thanks.

WerdPressEh

Imunify 360 is exceptional, you definitely get what you pay for. False positive are very low, small footprint, captcha is perfect.

Billa

I have used both and I must say imunify is much more polished product. Bitninja is better at customer support but what to get support for if the product is expensive and not at part.

natan

After a lots of research, and talking with Bitninja experts we decided to stay with Bitninja. We found they are continuously improving their features, and they promised to they will help us to resolve all our issues.

ughosting

HD Community Advisor
Staff member
I agree with the consensus above. Immunify is now better than BitNinja, this was not the case 18 months ago, but Immunify has a bigger development team with in-depth kernel knowledge (they are after all CloudLinux) however if the price is an issue CXS (Config eXploit Scanner) does a marvellous job at protecting machines for a one-off payment.

SynTax

of course my preference would be imunified. better quality and point target detection, lifter and very useful

abdomazzek

If you are looking for protection from vulnerabilities, the best choice is Imunify360
If you are looking for protection from attacks Bitninja
This is about my personal experience
But I prefer using it Imunify360

pushh

In my experience Bitninja is a better solution for us because of the smaller "footprint" . We are operating with small VPS machines. With Imunify360 we've experienced higher loads (by up to 20-30%!) when compared to bitninja on the same server. This was enough for us to make the switch.

Billa

One more thing is that with imunify360 you get discounts for bulk pricing whereas BitNinja doesn't have any official rate list for bulk purchases.