bigredseo is back where he belongs

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Conor (a.k.a bigredseo) has been around HD for over 10 years.

Prior to becoming one of the top SEO experts in the United States, and perhaps the world, he ran a large hosting operation. For a good chunk of his time here as a member, he also served as a Community Advisor. Many of you regularly see him around, sharing exceptional SEO-related insights and advice.

And now he is back as a Community Advisor! I am exceptionally happy that Conor does not only continue to make HostingDiscussion his regular stop, but that he openly and without hesitation always willing to share his knowledge, comprehensively and thoroughly.

Put your hands together in congratulating him on this [no doubt] best day of his life! :D

And look at that, I get a snazzy "hosting discussion" logo on my name too :)

I'm usually pretty objective when I read and respond on discussions (that goes back to my BBS days so many years ago), but should anyone think I'm too harsh or maybe out of line in some way, I encourage you to ignore any association I have with the forums and contact me for an open dialogue and review.

Beyond that, happy to be back in this capacity. Thanks guys!

Right back where Conor belongs and a wonderful addition to HD's staff. Congrats. :beer: That's not beer. It's whiskey. :D