Ayox.NET Opinions?

It may have had some value if it was a .COM.
.NET is losing its footing a bit in the domain world, with so many new gTLD available. A name like this, which runs more on brand name than meaning, would have really benefited from also having .COM. So I'd have to say you are probably looking at maybe $50-100 max, given the URL history of the domains.

PS: I have bought and sold 4-figure domains, but in no way am I considering myself a domain expert. This is just a personal opinion.

It may have had some value if it was a .COM.
.NET is losing its footing a bit in the domain world, with so many new gTLD available. A name like this, which runs more on brand name than meaning, would have really benefited from also having .COM. So I'd have to say you are probably looking at maybe $50-100 max, given the URL history of the domains.

PS: I have bought and sold 4-figure domains, but in no way am I considering myself a domain expert. This is just a personal opinion.
This is my forumvps.com Can you share your opinion thank you :)

ForumVPS.com sounds like a good name. It can clearly serve one particular function ⏤ a VPS-specific forum (or a VPS provider focused on forum hosting). Given that VPSBoard.com, once a promising community, was completely mismanaged and pretty much killed by late owners, there is definitely an opportunity in that space. The only threat is that a lot of people might be typing in VPSforum.com from memory, leading traffic to another resource. Perhaps if you negotiate the purchase of that domain (looks to be super old and unmaintained), it would suddenly be a very cool package. I think ForumVPS.com can be worth around $250, or more (depends on URL history) for someone who wants to start a hosting community.

Another angle, similar to WordPress hosting, this can be a VPS provider for forums. A much smaller niche, but a niche nevertheless, if you wanted to take advantage of easier marketing.

Last edited: