Average Cost For Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ana123

:confused: Could you guys tell me what is the average cost for hosting a site?
How much do you guys think is a good price?

i think 30-35$/year for a proportionate package is a good deal.

i personally use 2 hosting companies that match that.. valcatohosting and plexihost.. the latter being the cheaper of the 2 but i have more experience with the first and recommend them highly.

This is in the reseller hosting section of the forums - are you inquiring about the cost of a shared hosting account or reseller hosting account? Reseller hosting accounts cost more than the prices quoted above

Reseller hosting normally can cost up to $60.00 a month depending on several factors, and can be cheaper ($10-$20 like Adler01 said). Shared hosting also depends, but can normally cost up to $10.00 monthly depending on your needs, space, bandwidth and obviously the host.

Reseller hosting normally can cost up to $60.00 a month depending on several factors, and can be cheaper ($10-$20 like Adler01 said). Shared hosting also depends, but can normally cost up to $10.00 monthly depending on your needs, space, bandwidth and obviously the host.

This thread is over a month old. Thanks for the response but I'm sure the OP isn't monitoring the topic anymore :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back