Are you a web hosting provider?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostingORA

Account Disabled
Many of you are web providers,others are developed while others are startups.
What are your plans you put in place to attract clients to come for your services.????

Hi, first off, you need to have a great appealing website... WHICH YOU DO!!! Your site looks great!!

Then you need to know your niche.
- What is your competition doing?
- What are they doing?
- Where are they listed?
- What plans do they have?
- What can you offer MORE?
- Why should they come to you and not stay with Godaddy for example?
- What is your support response like?
- Do you help with transfers?
- Payment terms
- Refund policy
- What do you do if clients are not satisfied?
etc etc...

These are the questions you should be VERY comfortable answering.

Don't worry, it doesn't and never happens OVERNIGHT - lots of work and dedication is involved.

Good luck

You have to remember also that the majority of people in the world have no clue what a web host is.

There is no point to respond to this thread as the OP forum account is disabled.
You're right. The OP has been disabled and we've talked about this topic many many times. It still bears repeating though, some of the tactics used by web hosting providers to entice paying clients. What you're looking for is highly targeted traffic. Great sites without traffic equates to NO conversions.

The OP's site is professional enough, so that's not an issue. It is based off of a template though, and that may present a problem with it's Google organic ranking.

So, how do you get highly targeted traffic to your site. One way is Google AdWords, but you can lose lots of $$ there if not used correctly.

So, how do you get highly targeted traffic to your site. One way is Google AdWords, but you can lose lots of $$ there if not used correctly.

Approximately what sort of initial investment would be required for someone just starting out to make it worthwhile?

The main strength is the experience in the hosting company market

But if you are a beginner you must be skilled

I recommend looking for differentiation in your services and good customer service

Blessings

You have to remember also that the majority of people in the world have no clue what a web host is.

lol, this is soo true. When I tel people I work for a web hosting company everyone acts like they know what I'm talking about but they don't. Then they start asking really stupid questions.

Anyways on topic:

Presentation is very important; in other words have a website that looks appealing and is easy to navigate for customers. Then know your competition and set REALISTIC goals!!

True, that is because people just think they pay their Internet Service Provider for internet access and it is them that provide the websites.

I know people that think it is a different internet on their phone to what is on their PC and that the internet is stored on their devices.

They dont grasp the fact that companies design and host website

I do not care about competitors and I prefer to make my own plan according to my server, etc cost so maybe this is the reason that I am owner of a successful company.

I do not even care about spending money on responsive design but I care about customer needs.

So If you are a startup then maybe you will be need to spy on competitors for growing your customer base.

A good strategy is to create attractive offers
Something that drags the attention to the client.
Nowadays eveybody needs a hosting
-Bloggers
-Marketers
-Influencers
-Web developers
-Startups
So a good way to start should be studying the target audience and get a good way to market your hosting plans online.

Many of you are web providers,others are developed while others are startups.
What are your plans you put in place to attract clients to come for your services.????

We provide good services and very good support to attract customers. Also, we provide crazy deals sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.