Anyone try Sentora?

caygriweb

Hello,

I found this new free and open source webhosting panel. Someone test it? At moment I have problem installation

Site is showing me 404 errors for a lot of links... I prefer CentOS web panel when it comes to a free CP or webmin :)

Site is showing me 404 errors for a lot of links... I prefer CentOS web panel when it comes to a free CP or webmin :)

Yes CentOS web panel all the way as a free panel.

1 plus with CentOS web panel is that you can migrate cpanel accounts to it which other panels dont allow

I used it for my free clients, i didn't loved it but i had some clients that loved it and wanted me to go on with this panel.
it was about 5 months ago. i don't know if it is still available though

Hello,

I found this new free and open source webhosting panel. Someone test it? At moment I have problem installation

Sentora is fork of zPanel,few years ago I was interested in zPanel as starting ponit for my own project but never finished this project...after some time Sentora show up and to be honest I didn't go there anymore but as I remeber their ideas was to improve and continue do develop zPanel which in that was already without any serios developing on zPanel core...few devs were there worked on some extensions and that is it,and if you wanted to use it you have to invest some time to properly configure it to satisfy even minimum security requirements.
Sentora started from that point...now where they are now i don't have a clue...last time I visit forum and post there was one month after they forked zPanel

Sentora is believed to be insecure and has a very troblesome history. if you need a better alternative try Kloxo MR or vestaCP.

I would recommend VestCP. Very secure and light wight. But doesn't have much functionalities inside the user interface like cpanel/sentora.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys