Another Option Besides EdgePanel?

I've never heard of it.. alot of people seem to use PerlDesk, never tried it, might be good.. worth a try anyway.

GordyMac said:
I've never heard of it.. alot of people seem to use PerlDesk, never tried it, might be good.. worth a try anyway.

Ahh thanks :)

Maybe someone has heard of Edge... and knows another Help Desk with the Same Features ... Please tell :D

Matrix I saw you post a topic "Modern Bill vs. WHMAuto pilot" in the Running a web business forum. Both of these CPANEL/WHM billing automation programs have a ticket system built into it. So if you lease it for $20 a month or buy for $150 you are all set.

It has server management, account management, discounts/coupons, hosting/reseller/deciated options, invoices, support ticket system, addon section and much more. Check it out.

Vovex Technology said:
Matrix I saw you post a topic "Modern Bill vs. WHMAuto pilot" in the Running a web business forum. Both of these CPANEL/WHM billing automation programs have a ticket system built into it. So if you lease it for $20 a month or buy for $150 you are all set.

It has server management, account management, discounts/coupons, hosting/reseller/deciated options, invoices, support ticket system, addon section and much more. Check it out.

Ahh :p

One question... What System would you preffer to Use? (WHM or MB ?)

Not sure if you saw but Jonathan answered here :)

Im thinking of trying out EdgePanel today just to let you know, have been using PerlDesk for over a year though and its been great, just want to see what EP is like for a bit

John Diver said:
Not sure if you saw but Jonathan answered here :)

Im thinking of trying out EdgePanel today just to let you know, have been using PerlDesk for over a year though and its been great, just want to see what EP is like for a bit

Ahh thanks ! :D

No problem :)

Incase anyone doesnt know about EdgePanel here is some information:

EdgePanel v2 is Renax Solutions very own support desk geared towards web hosting companies. This program has all the features a normal support desk would, plus many more features such as port checking and server control that benefit hosting companies!

Programmed in PHP with a SQL backend, EdgePanel v2 is a blistering fast application that gives you many options to choose from. The support desk allows you to store "canned replies", merge tickets, mass reply, open, close, e-mail clients, and much more! Keep track of your server hardware, allow clients to request IP's, view the live status of each server, and much more!

EdgePanel v2 is a FREE product, however, limited support will be provided for this product as we concentrate on the development of SupportRNX.

Click here to view information on the script, a demo and a download link
John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys