Achieving higher conversion ratios

SenseiSteve

HD Moderator
Staff member
What are some of the fundamentals that drive higher conversion ratios?

The first, I think, is to reinforce your prospect’s existing pain. Here’s the catch. When you’re designing an online campaign, how would you know your prospect’s specific pain?

In one-on-one meetings, it’s relatively easy. You ask questions, lots of them. Here, I recommend the POCCAD approach, asking questions related to personnel, their organization, their current system, their current vendors, what applications they’re using, and who their decision makers are. Find their hot buttons and drill deeper.

Online, these tactics don’t convert well. Here, pain is relative to industry trends, and measuring that pain requires some research. I start with the search engines followed by industry specific forums. Pain can cover everything from slow Internet connections to issues related to their current provider.

Showing Value

Value is perceived. You may not have the best product or service, but the perception of those can be vastly improved with effective copywriting. Here, professional presentation is key. You need to capture your prospect’s attention, then emotionally motivate them to action.

What do YOU recommend to achieve higher conversion ratios?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique