2 Moderators needed

DriveHosting

Looking for a moderator for one of my website current statistics

Looking for someone who is experience in administration who loves it. Someone who loves posting around and answering question.
Discussions:
Members:
User Record:

and climbing the site is an administration site ill leave it at that lemme know if anyone is interested.

Add my skype DriveHosting if interested

looks good

you state

but a moderators job is not to post or answer questions, they are their to make sure all members adhere to the rules and post in the correct forum and to keep out forum spammers

Touche, moderators will have to meet a post quote per week the forum is pretty small maybe 5-10 a week, other than that just to moderate the site and help me with some tasks completion etc.

Touche, moderators will have to meet a post quote per week the forum is pretty small maybe 5-10 a week, other than that just to moderate the site and help me with some tasks completion etc.

But you dont get the concept or role of a forum Mod. mods are not their to post on forums. The best mods should be impartial and not post as they could decide they dont like a competitor and start deleting their competitors posts/comments

Basically, you're asking for people to help build your forum traffic rather than moderate.

Are you offering anything in return for time?

as edigest suggest he is not really after mods, but forum members to build up his site traffic. strange since his last comment hes not been back on HD