1U P4 2.4B, 1GB, 60GB server for sale [$580] - pulled from working environment

andrewurm

RE: 1U Rackmount game server box for sale

Hello,

I am getting out of the Game Server Provider business and had a rackmount server I did not need for use any more. I was wondering if anyone would need another box for expansion, start-up, etc.

Here are the specs [and newegg.com prices of 4/25]:

ASUS 845GV mATX motherboard (integrated video, 10/100 lan) [$62]
Intel P4 2.4B, 512k L2, 533mhz bus [$152]
Kingston 1GB (2*512MB) pc2100 [$210]
Maxtor 60GB 7200RPM [$72]
LiteOn 16* cdrom [$15]
1U rackmount chassis w/ 250W PSU [$181]
1U flat heatsink fan [$25]

total newegg estimate: [$717]

As computer parts depreciate, I paid a bit more than that ~3 months ago. All components are in prime condition with no problems at all. This is a machine pulled from a working environment.

I am asking **$580 shipped insured** and can provide any custom *nix installation if requested. Up to date HLDS, CoD_lnxded installations and tarballs can also be preloaded on request. Give or take, you can get a solid 90 slots with the mentioned specs solid.

If you prefer, an ebay listing of a $590 buynow (the additional $10 for extra costs and procedures) can be put up and the transaction can be done that way.

I am in college and in dire need of cash. If you know anyone who might be interested I would greatly appreciate it.

I will be checking this thread frequently, but you may also email me at andrew at tehleet.us